Vote in the Leeds Council Elections!
You must be enrolled in the Leeds School of Business to be eligible to vote. Voting ends on Thursday, April 19th at midnight.
- Sunday, April 15th : Deadline to Apply
- April 16th - 18th : Voting
- April 22-23 : Interviews
- April 25 : First Meeting
We will be tabling outside of the business library during the election period, so come by and learn more about Leeds Council and what the position entails.
How the Election Process Works:
- Submit the necessary materials to email@example.com by April 15th.
- During the voting period, promote yourself and your friends on social media, in your classes, to anyone in the business school and have them vote for you through our voting platform.
- Students with the most votes will be selected for the interview round. Look out for an email with your given interview place and time.
- After the interview round, be on watch for an email regarding your status on joining the Council.